The 608 CSK
January 29, 2019
Meal 1: Sloppy Joes on Challah Rolls, Winter Slaw w. Orange Vinaigrette, Sweet Potato Oven Fries.
· Heat the Joe mix stovetop or microwave.
· Warm the rolls. We porefer to cut them in half, or even 3-4 slices, toats and serve 'open face'.
· Arrange the fries on a cookie sheet and heat at 350 for 5-10 minutes. A toaster oven ( do those still exist?) would work great. Alternately, heat them ina a saute pan with a little butter. Just heated is fine.
· Dress the slaw with the included dressing, season with a pinch of salt and serve.
Meal 2: Pork and Escarole Soup, Winter Salad, Lentils w. Melted Red Onion and Chevre.
· Shred the pork chunks if they are large and warm the soup gently. Allow to just simmer.
· Reserve the chevre and heat the lentils and red onions. When hot add the chevre and stir in. Serve.
· Shred the red radicchio leaves, toss and dress the salad. Serve.