The 608 CSK
February 5, 2019
Meal 1: Sweet Corn and Green Chile Enchiladas w. Ranchero Sauce, Annatto Rice and Refried Beans.
· Heat the enchilada casserole briefly in a microwave. Ditto the sauce.
· Top the warmed enchis with the warmed sauce and transfer to a 375° oven and bake for 10-20 minutes depending on share size. Allow to heat through crisp the edges and darken the sauce a bit. Serve
· Heat the beans and serve on the side. A microwave works just fine for them and does not compromise quality at all.
Meal 2: Dal Makhani, Curried Savoy Cabbage, Kedgeree.
· Heat the curries gently. Let the cabbage simmer for a minute or two.
· Heat the kedgeree in a hot pan with a little oil or butter. Allow to become fragrant and crisp a bit. Serve.