The 608 CSK
March 21, 2017
Meal 1: Reggae Country Style Potato Cakes, Creole Black Beans, Sweet Potato-Cabbage Hash
· Heat the potato cakes at 350° on a cookie sheet. 15 minutes should do it.
· Warm the black beans. Add a little water to thin them a bit and check the seasoning.
· Heat the hash in a saute pan with a little fat. Toss the heat through and finish.
Meal 2: Tuscan Turnip and Kale Stew W/ Sun Dried Sun Gold Cherry Tomatoes , Spelt-Flax Bread, Spinach Salad
· Warm the soup gently. I think it needs some salt. Garnish w/ grated Parm/ Locatelli/ other sharp cheese. This of course will also add salt so be careful.
· Warm the bread and serve with soft butter or good olive oil.
· Dress the Salad.