The 608 CSK
November 6, 2018
Meal 1: Sweet Potato Croquette, Succotash, Blue Moon Mixed Greens
· Warm the croquettes on a oiled or lined cookie sheet at 325 for about 15 minutes or until heated through.
· Heat some oil in a sauté pan. When hot add the succotash and sauté to heat through. Serve.
· Dress and serve the greens.
Meal 2: Kabocha Squash Curry w. Napa Cabbage, Kohlrabi-Kaffir Pickle, White Basmati with Herbs.
- Warm curry gently and allow to simmer 1-2 minutes to finish the cabbage. Check the seasoning and add a fresh splash of fish sauce if you have it, being careful to not over-salt the dish.
- Serve the pickle chilled.
- Heat the rice in a microwave with a splash of water, stir a time or two in the process. OR Heat 2-3T water per share in a sauté pan with a lid. When hot add the rice and toss. Lid allowing to steam through. Toss and lid again if necessary, adding a little extra water only if needed. Serve hot, under the curry.