The 608 CSK
October 30, 2018
Meal 1: Sesame Noodles, Napa Cabbage Stir-Fry, Chili Roasted Turnips w. Braised Tofu
· Warm the noodles briefly in the microwave to soften them. Do the same with the sauce. Combine and mix well.
· Heat some oil ( not olive!) in a large nonstick or well seasoned pan over high heat. When just about smoking hot add the veggies and stir and fry. Allow them to wilt, brighten and color up a bit. Season lightly and serve atop or beside the noodles.
· Reheat the pan over medium. Shake the tofu/turnips very well and pour into the pan. Allow the sauce to thicken and coat the tofu and veggies. A minute or so should do it. Serve hot.
Meal 2: Stuffed Cabbage w. Brown Basmati Pilaf and Sweet and Sour Sauce, Blue Moon Mixed greens
- Warm the cabbage casserole briefly in the microwave to get the chill out. Ditto the sauce.
- Top the dish with the sauce and bake at 325 for 15-30 minutes depending on share size to allow the dish to heat through.
- Dress and serve the salad. Beautiful greens!