The 608 CSK
June 27, 2017
Meal 1: Pan Fried Noodles with Chinese Broccoli, Egg Drop Soup w. Fresh Celery, Stir fried Spinach w/ Garlic Scape
· Heat a saute pan with a little oil in it to almost smoking. Non-stick and well seasoned cast iron are great. When hot add the noodles in batches to prevent crowding the pan. Stir and fry allowing the bnoodles to brown a little bit. Turn out into a serving dish.
· Get the pan hot again and add the vegetables to the pan. Stir fry briefly until the broccoli brightens and browns just a little. Serve them atop the noodles. Dress with a little soy sauce to season.
· Heat the soup gently and serve.
Meal 2: Chef's Salad of Frissee w. Chick Peas, Beets, Lardons, Snap Peas and Hard Boiled Egg, Chevre and Garlic Scape Pesto Fougasse.
· Warm the fougasse at 400° for 5- 10 minutes to just warm it and crisp the bread sa bit.
· Build the salad in a large serving bowl and dress as you like best.