The 608 CSK
April 25, 2017
Meal 1: Grilled Flatbread Pizza w/ Ramps, Spinach, and Chevre, Chick Peas in Balsamic Vinaigrette, Mixed Greens Salad
· Heat the pizza in the oven at 400 for 5-10 minutes until the ramps wilt a bit and the crust crisps.
· Dress the salad.
· Serve the chic peas chilled.
Meal 2: Fried Rice w/ Egg and Pea Shoots, Baby Bok Choi in Miso Sauce, Baked Tofu
· Warm the tofu gently in the oven at 300 for about 5 minutes.
· Remove the pea shoots and chop coarsely. Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan. When almost smoking add the rice. Stir fry for about 3 minutes, stirring and allowing to heat through. Larger shares should work in batches to not over crowd the pan. Transfer to a serving dish and dress with a little soy sauce if you like.
· Quickly stir-fry the pea shoots in a little oil to top the rice.
· Re heat the pan with a little oil over medium/ medium high heat. Carefully add the bok choi and allow it to cook. Stir and turn once or twice, allowing the vegetable to brighten and wilt a little. It should brown in some spots too. Add any remaining sauce and serve immediately.