The 608 CSK
November 8, 2016
Meal 1: Leek and Potato Pizza, Baby Lettuce & Arugula Salad, White Beans with Garlic and Parsley.
· Heat the pizza at 400° in an oven until the cheese begins to brown and the pizza is hot. Use a cookie tray under the pizzas.
· Heat the beans in a saute pan with a little oil. Toss all together gently and allow to heat through.
· Tear up the lettuce and arugula leaves - they were so perfect we did not want to mess with them- and dress them.
Meal 2: Moroccan Red Lentil Soup, Cauliflower 'Rice', Spiced Beets w/ Fennel and Poppy Seeds.
· Heat the soup gently. If necessary you can thin the soup and adjust the seasoning.
· Sautee the shredded cauliflower in a hot saute pan with some oil. Allow the cauliflower to color up a bit and toss. Allow to cook through and serve.Serve the beets at room temp.