Meal 1: Summer Solstice Pot Pie w/ Crumble Topping, Challah Knots, Blue Moon Head Lettuce Salad.
· Remove the crumble topping and reserve. Zap the pot pie in the microwave for a minute or two to get the chill out. Stir a bit then heat in a 350° oven for 10-20 minutes depending on share size. But be careful to not over cook the bright green snow peas and asparagus in the dish! piping hot is not necessary. When warmed add the topping and return to the oven for 3-5 minutes.
· Warm the bread and dress the salad.
Meal 2: Grilled Rainbow Chard Falafel Croquettes, Sauteed Escarole, Israeli Couscous w/ Mint
· Heat the croquettes on a cookie sheet in the oven at 350° for about 10 minutes.
· Saute the escarole in a pan with some butter or olive oil until just wilted. Season w/ S and P.
· Serve the couscous at room temp or heat in a saute pan with a little oil to heat through.