The 608 CSK
May 31, 2016
Meal 1: Green Garlic Stromboli, Sauteed Turnips w/ Chive Butter, Chick Pea and Poppy Seed Salad.
· Heat the stromboli in the oven at 400° for about 10 minutes to crisp the exterior and warm it through.
· Finish the turnips in a sautee pan with a little oil or butter. Toss once or twice and allow to cook for a couple of minutes. When just about done, add the chive butter and toss to coat and allow the chives to brighten. Season with Salt and pepper and serve.
· Serve the chick peas at room temp.
Meal 2: Pasta e Cici w/ Asparagus, Whole Wheat and Spelt Boule, Mixed Greens Salad
· Heat the soup gently and allow to simmer for 1 minute. Serve.
· Dress the salad.
· Warm the bread and serve with soft butter.