The 608 CSK
April 27, 2016
Meal 1: Matzo Ball Soup, Organic Green Leaf Salad, Potato Salad w/ Leek and Celery.
· Warm the soup gently and allow to just barely simmer for 5 minutes or until the matzo balls are heated through.
· Dress the salad.
· Serve the potato salad at room temp, or even heat it up a bit in the microwave.
Meal 2: Moroccan Chick Peas, Roasted Cauliflower, Sauteed Black Earth Valley Farm Spinach
· Warm the chick peas gently.
· Chop the spinach coarsely - stems too, they are tasty! Sautee in a hot pan with a little oil or butter. Add salt, and toss with a utensil until wilted. Serve.
· Sautee the cauliflower in a lightly oiled pan to heat through and serve. They are OK at room temp too.