The 608 CSK
Meal 1: Pad Thai and Coconut Curried Carrots & Tofu
· Warm the curry gently. Serve in bowls. Serve with some plain rice if you wish.
· Transfer the noodles to a colander and rinse quickly to loosen them up. Drain vigorously. Heat a non-stick pan with a little oil and CAREFULLY add the noodles. They will splatter a fair bit. Allow to cook untouched for 1-2 minutes. Toss and stir and allow to cook 1 minute more.
· Reserve the pad thai vegetables, and add the meat/TVP sauce to the noodles in the pan. Stir to incorporate and mix. When, hot 2-3 minutes, transfer to a serving plate.
· Add a little more oil to the pan if necessary and briefly stir fry the vegetables. Toss once or twice and when hot, turn out onto the noodles. Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh squeezed lime if you have it. Crushed peanut is fun, too.
Meal 2: Crumble Top Pot Pie, Challah Knots, Snug Haven Spinach Salad
· Transfer the pot pie filling to an oven safe dish. Zap in the microwave to get the chill out. Heat at 350° in oven 10 -25 minutes depending on share size. When heated through add the crumble topping and return to the oven for 5 minutes. Serve.
· Warm the bread.
· Dress the salad.