Meal 1: White Gazpacho, Spiced Flatbread, Red Pepper Hummous.
• Serve the soup chilled. Garnish with a couple generous dollops of plain yogurt.
• Warm the bread in the oven for a few minutes or carefully over a gas burner.
• Enjoy the hummous as a dip for the bread and or some vegetables.
Meal 2: Falafel Croquettes, Sauteed Kale, Kamut Salad
• Transfer the falafel to a cookie sheet and heat at 325° for about 15 minutes .
• Serve the kamut salad at room temp.
• Sautee the kale ribbons ina butter or a little olive oil. Season with S & P and toss. Cook until just wilted and serve immediately.