• Heat the rice in a saute pan with a little oil and a splash of water to heat through. careful - the onions are a little spicy!
Meal 2: Grilled Asparagus and Chevre Pasta, White Beans w/ Green Garlic, Mixed Greens Salad
• Reserve the asparagus and chevre.
• Heat the pasta in a saute pan with some olive oil and a little butter melted together. Add a splash of water to heat it through then fold in the asparagus and finally the chevre. Toss, season with salt ( as this was largely omitted) and serve.
• Serve the beans at room temp.
• Dress and serve the salad.
|More Green Garlic Coming Soon|