Meal 1: Miso Hot Pot, Futo Maki Salad, Sauteed Carrots and Parsnip
• Sautee the shredded carrots and parsnips gently in a little oil. Careful as the sesame seeds may pop. Cover for one minute, and they should be done. Dress with a little sesame oil if you like.
• Serve the rice at room temp.
• Warm the soup on the stovetop as hot as possible without boiling. Add the bagged choi, pea shoots, etc. Cook for one minute and serve immediately.
Meal 2: Potato-Leek Soup, Rustic Boule, Rhubarb Crisp
• Heat the crisp for 20 -45 minutes at 325 or until just bubbling at the edge.
• Heat the soup gently.
• Warm the bread and serve with soft butter.