Meal 1: Asparagus Bisque and Asparagus Fougasse, Chick Pea and Blue Cheese Salad
• Heat the soup gently until just at a simmer.
• Warm the fougasse bread on a cookie sheet at 350° for 10 -12 minutes or until warmed. Test the interior with a knife tip to check for warmth.
• Break up the cheese and stir the salad. seerve at room temp.
Meal 2: Spring Vegetable ( Morels, Ramps, Hakuri Turnips etc. ) Pot Pie with Crumble Topping & Spring Mix w/ Shaved Radish
• Transfer the pot pie filling to oven safe dishes. Microwave briefly and then heat in the oven at 350° 15 - 40 minutes depending on dish size. When bubbling at the edges add the topping, bake 5 minutes more, and serve.
• Dress and serve the salad. These delicate leaves and pea shoots need little more than olive oil, salt and pepper and light vinegar.