Meal 1: Pad Thai and Curried Parsnips w/ Pac Choi.
• Heat the curry gently. Serve with some plain rice if you like. It's a bit spicy, sorry about that.
• Rinse the noodles well in a collander, this will allow them to separate. Shake and drain very well.
• In a nonstick pan stir fry the veggies with a little hot oil. Reserve. Reheat the pan and some oil and stir fry the noodles. They will spit and spatter, hang in there. Cook for a couple minutes tossing and folding and they will turn clear. Add the sauce and combine to heat through. Transfer to a serving plate and top with the veggies.
Meal 2: Spinach Stromboli, Baby Lima Pan Roast, Spinach Salad
• Heat the stromboli, on cookie sheets, in a hot oven (400 -425) for 7-10 minutes or until the crust crisps a bit and they are heated through.
• Heat the pan roast briefly in a saute or sauce pan.
• Dress and serve the salad.