Meal 1: Red Lentil Soup, Spiced Flatbreads, & Sweetened Carrots with Harissa.
· Heat the soup gently in a sauce pan.
· Toast the breads in the oven for just a few minutes to warm them without letting them become dry and crisp.
· Add a little salt to the carrots as this ingredient was omitted to prevent wateriness. Serve at room temp.
Meal 2: Pasta Bolognese, Semolina Bread w/ Flax Seeds, Romaine Salad
· Heat the pasta sauce gently in a sauce pan. Thin sparingly if necessary. Add the pasta and allow it to come to a simmer. Adjust the seasoning due to thinning and serve.
· Warm the bread in the oven and serve with butter.
· Dress and serve the salad.