Meal 1: Sweet Potato and Plantain Soup, Black Beans and Rice, Latin Cole Slaw
· Heat the soup gently on the stovetop.
· Heat the rice and beans in a saute pan with a little oil. Add a slpash of water, toss, and lid for a minute or so to heat through..
· Toss the slaw in its dressing to re-coat, and add a little salt. Salt was omitted to prevent wateriness.
Meal 2: Falafel Croquettes, Winter Tabbouleh, Tunisian Carrots
· Warm the croquettes on a cookie tray in a 325° oven for about 20 minutes.
· Heat the carrots in a saute pan with a little water. Adjust the seasoning.
· Serve the tabbouleh at room temp. dress with alittle olive oil, S and P if necessary to refresh.