The 608 CSK
November 4, 2014
Meal 1: French Lentil Soup, Rosemary-Flax Batard, Blue Moon Farm Oak Leaf and Summer Crisp Salad
· Heat the soup on the stovetop.
· Warm the bread and enjoy with some good butter or oil.
· Dress and serve the salad.
Meal 2: Roasted Cauliflower Calzones, Crisped Acorn Squash Hash, Sauteed Kale
· Warm the calzones at 400° oven for about 12 minutes. Heat on a Cookie Sheet
· Remove and reserve the shavings of Acorn Squash. Heat the cabbage and onion in a saute b pan with some butter or oil. Toss and heat. Add the squash and toss a moment or two more to cook through. Use a lid for a moment or so.
· Heat a dry saute pan. Add the kale and then drizzle oil over it. Toss and add a little salt, then a small splash of water if necessary. Serve immediately.