Meal 1: Butternut Squash Bisque, Rustic Peasant Loaf, Red Leaf and Frissee Salad
• Heat the soup on the stovetop.
• Warm the bread and enjoy with some good butter or oil.
• Dress and serve the salad.
Meal 2: Sweet Potato or Meat Loaves, Braised Red Cabbage, Mashed Rutabega.
• Warm the loaves at 300° oven for about 20 minutes. Check the middle with a knife tip or thermometer to ensure it is heated through.
• Heat the cabbage in a saute pan with a splash of water. Adjust the seasoning and serve.
• Heat the mashed rutabaga in a saute pan with a little butter and or milk. Season and serve. A microwave will also work well for this dish.