Meal 1: Acorn Squash Bisque, Grilled Broccoli and Red Onion, Frissee with Chioggia Beets
• Heat the soup on the stovetop.
• Dress the salad.
• Heat the broccoli first in a saute pan with a little oil. olive oil is OK but do not let it smoke. Toss. Add a few drops of water to steam it through. Toss in the onions and saute all together. Serve immediately.
Meal 2: Cauliflower and Yellow Split Pea Dal, Curried Potatoes with Kale, Spiced Brown Basmati Rice
• Warm the curries separately on the stovetop.
• Heat the rice in a saute pan with a little oil. Add a splash of water to heat it through and serve.
• Top your portion with a little yogurt if you like.