• Warm the curry and dal in saucepots. The curry will need to be thinned with a little water. Adjust the salt to suit your palate after thinning
• Heat the flatbread quickly over an open gas burner, or briefly in an oven. A microwave might work OK too.
Meal 2: Green Bean Pan Roast, Black Eyed Pea Hash, Green Romaine & Kohlrabi Salad.
• Quickly heat the pan roast in a saute pan. You will need to add some water to loosen it to a rich stew like consistency. Adjust the seasoning.
• Saute the hash in a saute pan with a little oil or butter. Dicing and frying up some bacon first, and then finishing the hash in all that would be a great way to go also.
• Dress and serve the salad.
We will be vending our nearly famous Banana Leaf Roasted Pork Tacos at Mazomanie's 'Gandy Dancer' bluegrass festival this Saturday the 16th. Come check it out and say hello!
PS A pan roast is like a quick stovetop stew.