Meal 1: Pork or TVP Fried Rice w/ Stir Fried Vegetables and Tofu in Bean Paste Sauce.
• Get a sauté pan very hot. Add some oil and as it is about to smoke, add the rice, in batches to accommodate the size of your pan, and stir fry it for a couple of minutes. Transfer the rice to a serving dish.
• Reheat the pan. Add some oil and then add the bagged vegetables, again in batches to avoid crowding the pan and causing it to cool. Cook the vegetables until the leaves wilt a bit and the stems soften somewhat – about 30 seconds to one minute.
• Now shake the jar of sauce/ tofu vigorously and pour the sauce over the vegetables in the pan. It should bubble vigorously and thicken within 15 -20 seconds. Serve immediately.
Meal 2: Parsnip-Ramp Bisque, Spinach & Cheese Bread, Blue Moon Mixed Greens
• Heat the Soup on the stovetop.
• Warm the bread in the oven.
• Serve and dress the salad.