Meal 1: Spinach & Asparagus Enchiladas, Refried Kidney Beans, Spanish Rice.
• Heat the enchiladas in the microwave for a minute or two first, to get the ‘chill out.’ Heat in at 350° oven for 15 – 40 minutes depending on the share size, or until the sauce is bubbling, cheese browned and edges crisped.
• Heat the beans in the microwave or on the stovetop.
• Heat the rice in a sauté pan with a little oil. Finish with a splash of water to heat through.
Meal 2: Chiocciole Pasta w/ Grilled Escarole and Green Garlic, Olive Oil Bread, Frissee Salad
• Heat a little olive oil in a sauté pan. Heat it gently. Add the pasta and vegetables and heat and toss until warmed through. Serve with some shaved hard cheese on top.
• Warm the bread in the oven.
• Serve and dress the salad.