Meal 1: Vaquero’s Pie, Snug Haven Spinach, Rice Salad
- Warm the pie in the microwave to take the chill out and then in the oven at 350° for 15 -20 minutes until hot through. Or heat the whole thing in the microwave.
- Serve the rice at room temp.
- Sauté the spinach briefly in a little oil. Season with S&P or a splash of soy sauce.Meal 2: Country French Lentil Stew with Pork Confit or Dreamfarm Chevre, Glazed Carrot and Rutabega, Rice Pudding
- Remove the pork or cheese the best you can from the top of the stew, heat through on the stove adding water if necessary. Stir in the pork to heat through, if vegetarian, add the cheese right before serving, stir to melt.
- Heat the glazed vegetables either by sautéing a bit, or in the oven at 250° until hot.
- Add a bit of milk to the rice pudding so that you can stir it, heat in the microwave or in a pot with a little bit of water, setting the glass dish in the water to warm.http://608cskblog.blogspot.com/Enjoy your meals!