Meal 1: Savory Noodle Kugel, Kasha and Radish Salad, Beet and Hazelnut Salad
• Warm kugel gently, in the oven at 300 for 20 - 45 minutes depending on your share size. Test the middle with a knife tip to see if it has warmed. I’d generally avoid a microwave for this.
• Heat a liberal amount of butter ( or oil, but butter is far superior) in a sauté pan. Non- stick is easiest. When the foam subsides, add the kasha and radishes and let the dish sizzle in the pan. Stir or toss after a couple of minutes. Building up a little crust on the kasha and color on the radish is good. Toss and heat through and serve.
• Toss the beet salad together and season with salt, as this ingredient was omitted to prevent wateriness.
Meal 2: Parsnip and Roasted Garlic Soup, Whole Wheat and Flax Boule, Organic Red and Green Leaf Salad
• Heat the soup to a gentle simmer..
• Warm the bread.
• Dress and serve the salad.