Meal 1: Moroccan Chick Pea Stew, Beef and Rice Kofta, Grilled Z’aatar Flatbread
• Warm the kofta ( meatloaves ) in their baking dish, in the oven at 325 for 20 minutes or until sizzling and a knife tip poked into one comes out warm.
• Warm the stew on the stovetop.
• Warm the flatbreads in the oven for the last 5 minutes of the kofta’s time.
Meal 2: Matzoh Ball Soup. Whole Wheat Challah Pinwheels, Organic Green and Red Leaf Lettuce
• Heat the soup to a gentle simmer and heat through for 5 minute to let the matzoh balls heat through.
• Warm the bread on a cookie sheet or piece of foil n the oven.
• Dress and serve the salad.