Meal 1: Chick Pea Pot Pie w/ Crumble Topping, BBQ Sweet Potato Oven Fries, Red and Green Leaf Organic Lettuce Salad
• Reserve the topping and heat the pot pie in a 325° oven until just bubbling – 15 to 20 minutes for a single share. Up to 40 minutes for a larger size. A quick zap in microwave before the oven will slash heating time and not compromise quality. When heated through add the crumble topping and heat for 5 minutes more and serve.
• Heat the sweet potato fries on a cookie sheet for the final 10 minutes of the pot pies oven time.
• Dress the salad.
Meal 2: White Bean and Escarole Soup, Flax and Sunflower Seed Pan Rustica, Roasted Parsnips with Fennel Seed
• Warm the parsnips on a cookie sheet in an oven at 350° for about ten minutes, OR heat briefly in a sauté pan with a little olive oil or butter and then a small splash of water to steam them through.
• Warm the bread in the oven.
• Warm the soup in a sauce pan. Allow it to just come to a simmer.