Fried Rice and Cream of Broccoli Soup w/ Cheddar Bread
Meal 1: Fried Rice, Ground Pork or Tofu Satay, Egg Drop Soup
• Place the satay on a cookie sheet and place into a hot, 425° oven. Heat until sizzling, about 7-10 minutes.
• Warm the soup gently on the stove top.
• Heat the fried rice by transferring in into a sauté pan ( non-stick is a good choice ) pre-heated with a couple tablespoons of oil. Let the rice sizzle in the hot pan without stirring for 2-3 minutes. Stir, add a little oil if necessary and allow it to cook undisturbed another 2 -3 minutes. Stir again, heat through and serve immediately.
Meal 2: Cream of Broccoli Soup, Cheddar Bread, Red and Green Leaf Lettuce Salad
• Heat the soup gently on the stovetop.
• Warm the bread in the oven.
• Dress the salad.