Meal 1: Pork and /or Sweet Potato Burritos, Refried Kidney Beans, Yellow Rice w/ Sweet Corn
• Preheat an oven to 350° and heat burritos for about 15 – 20 minutes. The tortilla will crisp and the inside should be hot.
• Heat the kidney beans by stirring in some water and microwaving them, or by heating in a sauce pot.
• Heat the rice in a sauté pan with a little oil and a splash of water.
Meal 2: White Bean and Green Garlic Pot Pie, Spelt & Oat Flour Knots, Leaf Lettuce and Sorrel Salad
• Remove the crumble topping from the pot pie and reserve. Warm the pot pie in a 350° oven for 20 minutes for a single share and up to 40 for a 4 share portion. When the pie is hot add the topping and heat 5 minutes more – serve.
• Warm the knots in the oven.
• Dress and serve the salad.