Meal 1: Onion and Chevre Tart, Spring Parsnip and Chive Soup, Spinach Salad
• Heat the soup on the stovetop.
• Warm the tart in the oven at 325 for about 10 - 15 minutes until warmed.
• Dress the salad and serve.
Meal 2: Meat or Meatless Loaves, Macaroni and Chevre w/ Sun Dried Tomatoes, Herbed Roasted Vegetables.
• Warm loaves in the oven in their dish or on a cookie sheet. Heat at 350 for about 20 minutes.
• Heat the vegetables in the oven too. Transfer them to a cookie sheet – same as the loaves is fine, though they should take a little less time – 12 – 15 minutes in a hot oven.
• Scoop the mac and cheese into a sauce pan with a little milk or water in it. Heat gently and stir to get a nice creamy consistency. Adjust the seasoning and serve.