Meal 1: Grilled Flatbread Pizzas w/ Asparagus and Wild Leeks (Ramps), Fresh Herb Pasta Salad, Rhubarb Crisp
• Preheat an oven to 400°. Unwrap the pizzas and transfer them to a cookie sheet. Heat in the oven until the cheese is bubbling and the crust is hot and begins to crisp – about 10 minutes.
• Remove the topping from the crisps carefully, turn the oven down to 350° when the pizzas are done and add the crisp. Allow to cook 12- 15 for one share 25+ for a 4 share. When bubbling add the topping, heat 5 minutes more and serve for dessert.
• Serve the pasta salad at room temp.
Meal 2: Asparagus Bisque, Anadama Corn Bread, Spinach Salad w/ Mustard & Mizuna.
• Warm the bread in the oven.
• Heat the soup on the stovetop until just simmering and the asparagus slivers turn bright green. Serve immediately.
• Dress and serve the salad.