Meal 1: Banana Leaf Roasted Pork or Roasted Sweet Potato Tacos, Latin Slaw, Black Beans and Rice
• Warm the pork on the stovetop. Add a little water and allow it to simmer very gently. A lid may be helpful. For the vegetarian tacos sauté the sweet potato and spinach quickly and finish with a splash of water to heat it through.
• Warm the tortillas in a lightly oiled pan or just over an open burner flame – but don’t take your eyes off of them.
• Heat the rice and beans in a sauté pan with a little oil. Add a splash of oil to steam the dish through. • Serve the tacos with the pork on the bottom and top with the creamy slaw.
• Warm the bread in the oven.
• Heat the soup on the stovetop to just simmering.
• Add a fair splash of olive oil to a sauté pan. Bring it up to shimmering but not smoking over a medium flame. Add the kamut salad and sauté until hot. Add a little sprinkle of salt and serve.