Calzones and French Lentils w/ Pain d'Epi
Meal 1: Spinach and Ricotta Calzones, White Beans w/ Sun Dried Cherry Tomatoes, Lacinato Kale ‘Hash’
• Heat the Calzones on a cookie sheet in a preheated 375° oven until the bread crisps a bit and insides are warmed. About 8-12 minutes.
• Sauté the hash gently for a minute or two in a little olive oil until it warm through 2-3 minute at most.
• Serve the Bean Salad at room temp.
Meal 2: French Lentil and Cabbage Stew with Roasted Garlic, Pain D’Epi, Spinach Salad
• Warm the stew on the stovetop.
• Warm the bread in the oven. Soften some butter to spread on it or have a little olive oil for dipping
• Dress the salad.