Meal 1: Sweet and Sour Meatballs w/Cabbage, Mashed Potatoes, Macaroon
• Heat the meatballs in the oven with a foil lid at 350° until beginning to bubble. Maybe 25 minutes for 2 shares, 35 for 4 shares. Remove the lid and heat 5 minutes more. For VEGETARIAN shares, remove the ‘meatballs’ and their film under liner. Nestle the balls into the sauce carefully and heat as above.
• Heat the potatoes in the oven uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until hot and just beginning to brown at the edges, or heat a little milk and butter or salted water (~1/2 a cup per share) in a sauce pan. Add the potatoes and carefully stir to incorporate and heat through. This second method will yield better results.
• Enjoy the dessert at room temp.
Meal 2: Matzoh Ball Soup, Welden Farm Spinach Salad, Kale Frittata
• Warm the soup on the stovetop.
• Heat the frittata in the oven at 275° for 12-15 minutes for 1 share, 15 for 2, and about 20 for 3-4. But test the middle with a knife point for warmth to check doneness. Just slightly warmed is great. You don’t want to over toughen the egg.
• Dress the salad.