Two Curries and Meat Loaf
Meal 1: Sweet Potato or Meat Loaves with Macaroni Salad and Roasted Beets
• Remove the loaves carefully to a cookie sheet. Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until they begin to sizzle.
• Warm the beets in the oven along with the loaves or sauté them briefly in a little butter and a splash of water.
• Serve the macaroni chilled.
Meal 2: Curried Green Lentils, Carrots in Coconut Milk, and Brown Basmati with Cashews
• Heat the separate curries on the stovetop.
• Heat the rice in a sauté pan with a little oil and then a splash of water to heat it through.