Falafel and Black Bean Soup
Meal 1: Falafel Croquettes, Israeli Couscous with Green Lentils, Moroccan Vegetable Curry
• Remove the falafel carefully to a cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes.
• Warm the curry on the stovetop.
• Serve the couscous at room temp. Or, heat in a sauté pan with a little oil and then a splash of water to heat it through.
Meal 2: Black Bean Soup, Yellow Rice Salad, Sweet Potato and Pumpkin Seed Bread
• Heat the soup on the stovetop.
• Warm the bread in the oven.
• Heat the rice in a sauté pan with a little oil and then a splash of water to heat it through.