• Heat the enchiladas at 325° with a loose foil lid, tented to keep it off the cheese. Cook for about 30 minutes for 2 shares and about 45 minutes for 3 or 4 share portions. But, make sure the bottom isn’t scorching ! Remove the lid and brown the cheese for the last 5 minutes or so.
• Heat the rice in a sauté pan with a little oil. Toss and add a splash of water to steam it through and serve.
• Heat the succotash same as the rice. Corn and soy – get it?
Meal 2: Pasta Fagioli, Snug Haven Spinach Salad, Semolina Batards.
• Warm the bread for 5 – 10 minutes. Serve with some olive oil on the side for dipping.
• Heat the pasta fagioli on the stovetop to just a simmer.
• Dress the salad and serve.