Meal 1: Grilled Pizzas w/ Chevre, Roasted Beets, Walnuts, & Roasted Pears, Chic Peas w/ Lemon and Feta, Candied Butternut Squash Polenta
• Warm the pizzas on cookie sheets at 425° for about 10 or until hot and the cheese is soft and just begins to brown.
• Heat the polenta in the oven at 350° for 35 minutes for 2 share size, about 35 – 40 minutes for the larger share sizes. The bottom will be bubbling when its ready. Also, test the middle with a knife, poke, remove and touch the blade to assess the interior temp. Serve in the dish or turn it out (upside down) by running a knife around the edge and turning it onto a serving platter.
• Serve the chic peas at room temp.
Meal 2: Corn Chowder, Portuguese Fisherman’s Corn Bread, Snug Haven Farm Spinach Salad
• Heat the chowdah on the stovetop to just a simmer. Thin it with a little additional milk or even water if you like, but adjust the seasoning. Me, I like it rich.
• Warm the loaves for 5 – 10 minutes.
• Dress the salad and serve.