Winter Pizzas and Roasted Beet Borscht
Meal 1: Roasted Potato and Red Onion Pizzas, Welden Spinach Salad, Chic Peas w/Roasted Red Peppers
• Heat the pizzas on cookie sheets in a 400° oven for 10 -12 minutes. The cheese will melt and the pizza shell should heat through.
• Dress the salad.
• Serve the chic peas at room temp.
Meal 2: Roasted Beet Borscht, Pumpernickel Knots, Barley and Sweet Corn Salad
• Heat bread in the oven until warm.
• Warm soup gently on the stove top. Garnish with a little sour cream or yogurt and fresh black pepper if you like.
• Serve the barley salad at room temp.