|Look closely and cauliflower will reveal the secret of the cosmos.|
Meal 1: Curried Cauliflower & Yellow Split Peas, Aloo Paratha, Biryani
• Warm the stuffed breads in the oven until warm – 300 for 10 – 15 minutes.
• Heat some oil in a sauté pan and stir fry the rice. Add a splash of oil to heat it through.
• Heat the curry on the stovetop to just simmering. Serve atop the rice and scoop up with pieces of bread.
Meal 2: Broccoli Calzones, Escarole and Rose Heart Radish Salad, Chic Peas with Balsamic Reduction
• Heat the calzones on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 10- 15 minutes or until the crust crisps and the insde is bubbling slightly.
• Dress the salad.
• Serve the chic peas at room temp.