Meal 1: White Bean and Escarole Soup (w/ Pork Shoulder Confit), Spinach Salad, Whole Wheat & Spelt Knots
· Heat the soup on the stovetop to just simmering. Do not overcook the greens.
· Warm the bread and dress the salad.
|Autumn Gold in Wisconsin|
Meal 2: Macaroni and Carr Valley Cheese, Cream of Broccoli Soup, Acorn Squash with Maple Butter
· Bake the mac and cheese at 325 about 40 minutes – single share size will cook much faster. The bottom will begin to sizzle a little and then test the center to be sure it has heated through. Be careful to not overcook the bottom.
· Heat the acorn squash in the oven along with the mac and cheese at 325 for 20 - 30 minutes, depending on share size. Just be sure the glaze does not start to burn on the bottom of the dish . After serving, drizzle the squash with the remaining maple butter from the serving dish.
· Warm the soup on the stovetop.