Pad Thai and Meatloaves
Meal 1: Pad Thai, Curried Vegetables, Thai Cabbage Salad
• Warm the curry on the stovetop to just a simmer. Do not over cook the broccoli or allow the curry to boil over. • Serve the cabbage salad chilled.
• For the pad thai: Remove the noodles and rinse them in a colander. Drain well. They should be loose. Heat some oil in a sauté pan. Non-stick is a good choice. When hot, add the noodles carefully and stir fry them until they begin turning from translucent to transparent. Add the pad thai sauce ( the meat/TVP mixture) and a splash of water. Stir it all to combine. Heat through. 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate. Stir fry the veggies about 2 minutes and serve atop the noodles.
Meal 2: Meatloaves or Meatless Loaves, Sweet Potato Mash, Mixed Greens
• Heat the loaves at 325 for about 25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out hot.
• Warm the sweet pots along with the loaves. They should take just about as long.
• Dress and serve the greens.