Drippy Tacos and Brussel Sprouts
Meal 1: Banana Leaf Roasted Pork or Black Bean Tacos with Latin Slaw & Roasted Winter Squash
• Warm the Squash in the oven at 350 for 10 -15 minutes.
• Heat the pork and or beans on the stovetop.
• Warm the tortillas on an open burner, in a dry, hot pan, or in the microwave.
• Make the tacos by filling with pork or beans and then topping with the chilled slaw. Yep, slaw on top.Trust me.
• P.S. – they are affectionately nicknamed ‘Drippy Tacos’ for good reason, so be careful!
Meal 2: Brussel Sprout and Sweet Potato Pan Roast, Portuguese Corn Bread, Welden Farm Spinach and Chard Salad
• Heat bread in the oven until warm.
• Heat the pan roast on the stove top. Be careful to not over-cook the sprouts.
• Dress the salad.