Meal 1: Zuppa di Zucca, Penne with Broccoli, and Whole Wheat-Flax Loaves
• Warm the pasta salad in the oven or serve at room temp. Alternately, heat it in a sauté pan with a little oil and then a splash of water to heat it through.
• Warm the pumpkin stew gently on the stovetop.
• Warm the bread and dish up some olive oil for dipping.
Meal 2: Sweet and Sour Meatballs With Braised Cabbage, Brown Basmati Pilaf, Frisee Salad
• Add a little water to the meatball dish and shake it around to get the sauce flowable, so the meatballs are immersed. Bake at 350 until bubbling. You may need to adjust the seasoning to account for the water. The vegetarian meatballs are delicate, so adjust them carefully.
• Warm the rice in a sauté pan with a little oil and then a splash of water to steam it through. Enjoy the meatballs atop the rice.
• Dress and serve the salad.