Meal 1: Kabocha Squash Blintzes, Root Vegetable Mash, & Savoy Cabbage Confit
• Heat the mash in the microwave or oven, but for the best results, heat a little butter and milk in a sauce pan, add the mash and stir until warm.
• Heat the confit in a sauté pan with a little butter and reserve.
• Re heat the sauté pan and add a little more butter. Place the blintzes into the hot butter seam side down and allow to brown – 3 minutes, then flip and brown the other side. Serve with a little yogurt atop the blintzes if you like.
Meal 2: Crumble-Top Pumpkin Pot Pie, Mixed Greens Salad, Pumpkin Pie
• Remove the crumble topping and reserve. Bake the pot pie at 350 until hot ~ 10 minutes. Add the topping and back for another 3-5 minutes.
• Dress and serve the salad.
• Enjoy the pie at room temp.