Meal 1: Asparagus and Chevre Fougasse, New Potato, Spinach, and Morel Frittata, Glazed Baby Turnips and Cioggia Beets
• Warm the frittata gently in the oven at 325 for 20+ minutes until warmed. Add the fougasse about halfway through to warm it as well.
• Heat the turnips in a sauté pan. Allow their dressing to melt and heat. Toss and add a splash of water and pat of butter or dash of olive oil. Allow to heat through and serve.
Meal 2: Braised Chic Peas and Broccoli Raab, Israeli Couscous Salad, Mixed Greens Salad
• Heat the stew on the stove top to just a simmer – you don’t want to overcook the raab.
• Serve the couscous at room temp.
• Dress the salad lightly with oil and vinegar and serve.