Early Summer Produce
Meal 1: Big Fat Burrito, Adobo Black Beans, and Keewaydin Organics Mixed Greens
• Warm the burrito in the oven at 325 for 10 -15 minutes until warmed through and a little toasty. Top with Yogurt or Sour Cream, some hot sauce and eat with a fork n’ knife!
• Heat the beans in a sauce pan with a little water, or in the microwave
• Dress and serve the salad.
Meal 2: Chicken or Baby Lima Early Summer Pot Pie with Biscuit Top, Pickled Beets, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
• Heat the pot-pie in the oven at 350 for 10 -15 minutes or until just bubbling. Add the biscuit top and return to the oven for 5 minutes more.
• Serve the beets chilled.
• Enjoy the cookie bar – see you in two weeks!