• Warm the Stromboli gently at 325 for about 10 minutes, or until just warmed through.
• Dress the greens.
• Serve the grains at room temp.
Meal 2: Handmade Fettuccini with Sun Dried Tomato Pesto and Grilled Spinach, Semolina Loaves, Braised Chic Peas
• Warm rolls in the oven for about 5 minutes to heat.
• Heat the chic peas on the stove top, or try them cold if its too warm out.
• Remove the noodles and plunge into hot water. Place the spinace aside. Gradually heat the pesto in about 2 T olive oil per serving, in a sauté pan. When beginning to sizzle, and then aromatic, add the drained noodles and stir to coat the noodles. Add the spinach and fold together. Serve immediately.